We supply our own range of cleaning products to all of our customers when we clean their offices and workplaces; which is why we were left surprised when a new customer told us that their old cleaners only used water to wipe their desks! This is after telling the customer that they would supply products also!
Stories like this aren’t one-offs either – some cleaning companies have used the handwash in the restrooms to clean and charged the customer for replacement handwash. Others use the same product on the desks, kitchen, floors and toilets when only one application is its intended purpose.
It goes without saying that this negatively impacts your premises – you don’t have a hygienically clean workplace that can lead to staff sickness, dirt & germs are not being removed; they are merely being pushed around and the presentation of your office can suffer due to poor cleaning standards.
Our own range of products are designed for a specific task in mind:
- Complete combined with a hospital-grade disinfectant are used on desks, doors & handles, light switches, telephones and other key touch-points.
- Hi-brite polishes sinks, taps and fixtures
- A small amount of All Purpose is perfect for floors and high-traffic areas
- Glaze is used on glass in offices, partitions and front entrances
- Thunderbox is used in restrooms on toilets and urinals
These PetraClean products, along with others that are specific to the environment, are provided with copies of the relevant MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) to each of our customer’s site. They are stored safely onsite for everyone to see and are used by our team on each and every clean.
Be sure you have a cleaner that stands by their word when they say cleaning products are provided.